Call us for more information: 1-877-372-3885

info@totalassurancehhc.com
FAQ

Home Health Care FAQ - Bethel, Connecticut

Read the answers to frequently asked questions about our home healthcare services:

1. Why should I use Total Assurance Home Healthcare as my private duty home care agency?

Compassionate care is our calling and we are committed to providing you only the best. Our caregivers deliver quality and affordable home care services while giving you the freedom to enjoy the simple pleasures and comforts of home. And unlike many other agencies, we conduct ongoing supervision and require continuous caregiver education to ensure your loved ones health and safety at all times.

2. This is our first home care experience and we’re not sure what amount of assistance we will need. Where do we begin?

You can start by simply calling us at 203-702-2090! Whether your home care search is on behalf of a family member, client or friend, our Case Managers are happy to discuss various scheduling and financial options to fit your specific needs. We’ll guide you through our 3 Step Process and generally have you setup within 3 days of the free initial on-site assessment. (Click here for examples of services).

3. My father is a resident at an assisted living facility. Can your caregivers provide him with services there?

Yes! As a matter of fact, 60% of our clients are home-based and the other 40% are residents of retirement homes and assisted living facilities. Our Case Managers duties include coordinating your loved ones needs with the family caregivers and the facility staff members.

4. Why should we choose a 24 Hour Live-In Total Assurance Home Healthcare Caregiver instead of an hourly one?

Total Assurance Home Healthcare Live-In caregivers can offer optimum care at a surprisingly affordable rate. In fact, the daily rate for Live-In care is equal to about nine hours of hourly care. Although not all patients qualify for Live-In care, those who do can benefit from continuous quality assistance, joyful companionship and peace of mind 24hrs a day!

5. How do you select your caregivers?

We select only experienced and reliable caregivers best suited for providing home care services. Our caregivers’ background screening includes work experience, health and criminal completed upon upon hire. It is our administrative staffs’ responsibility to take away the burden of hiring a qualified caregiver. We’re happy to give you options, and as always, the final decision is yours to make. References are available upon request.

6. What happens if my scheduled caregiver is sick or has a last minute emergency?

Problems don’t take the day off and neither do we. Total Assurance Home Healthcare on-call staff members are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will make every effort to provide same day caregiver replacements so your loved one is well taken care of.

7. How soon can we start Total Assurance Home Healthcare services?

Depending on your needs and our caregivers’ availability, services can generally start right away! Don’t wait any longer, CALL US TODAY at 203-702-2090 or send us an inquiry!

Total Assurance Home Healthcare

Contact Information

Do you have any questions, concerns, and comments that you would like to share with us? Please contact us through the details provided below.

  • Our Mailing Address is:

    6 Oak Branch Drive Brookfield, CT 06804

  • Our Office is Located at:

    246 Federal Road, Suite C 21 Brookfield, CT 06804

  • Our Phone Numbers are:

    1-877-372-3885 (Toll Free) 203-702-2090 (CT) 914-752-3516 (NY)

  • Send Fax through Email:

    Fax: 203-702-2404 Email: info@totalassurancehhc.com

facebook twitter google plus pinterest